All bookings are 100% refundable up to 30 days before departure
Iceland Beyond works within guidelines by the Icelandic health, safety, and tourism authorities during the covid-19 pandemic. Updated: 27. April
Further information can be found on the websites: Directorate of Health and on Icelandic Tourist Board, and also on covid.is
If you are unable to travel due to covid-19 related reasons are defined as: If Iceland is defined as a high-risk area by your home country. If you are defined as a high-risk country by the Icelandic authorities and you need to stay in quarantine in Iceland. If the borders are closed in Iceland or your home country. If your flight to and from Iceland is cancelled or schedule changes affect your travel plans.
We can RE-BOOK the trip to Iceland and change the date of arrival without being charged a change fee or any payment against the travelers booking which will be cancelled due to any of the above covid-19 related reasons and has been paid to Iceland Beyond will be refunded in full.
- Do you need a PCR test? Yes. You require a negative PCR test before boarding an aircraft to Iceland, taken within 72 hours of departure.
- Certificate of full vaccination against COVID or previous infection: read information here.
- Can I travel to Iceland now? Yes, Iceland is open for visitors with restrictions please read carefully here.
- If I test positive upon arrival or during the trip? We will assist you and arrange for a test.
- Will I be covered by insurance? We always recommend that you get travel insurance before departure.
- Ask a question: firstname.lastname@example.org
All our Iceland holidays are tailor made, that's why we don't offer online bookings. Iceland Beyond is fully licensed by the Icelandic Tourist Board (travel protection equivalent to ATOL) We are accredited IATA Travel Agent.