Best selfie spots in Iceland - smile and share ;-)
With many so many beautiful sights - Iceland is selfie paradise!
We have put together a list of the best selfie spots in Iceland. We are also very happy to hear from you if you like to add something to our list :)
1. Waterfall Selfie. There are plenty of ways to take a beautiful selfie with a waterfall in the background. See here: #skogarfoss/ or here: #gullfoss or here: #seljalandsfoss/
2. Hallgrímskirkja tower in Reykjavik. Stand close to the tower and take a close up from below. Or visit the tower and take one from the tower with a view of Reykjavik City. See here: #hallgrimskirkja/
3. Northern Lights. For obvious reasons, if you are lucky to catch them or with the SunVoyage. See here: #sunvoyager
4. Colourful Reykjavik. Share a photo with friends with the colourful houses of Reykjavik in the background.
5. Blue Lagoon. Nothing beats a selfie from the Blue lagoon! See here: #bluelagoon - and Floating with Flothetta #flothetta in Secret Lagoon #secretlagoon
6. Icecaving. Such a great experience. See more here #icecaving
7. Icelandic Art Museum or with one of many wonderful Icelandic WallArt in Reykjavik! #reykjavikwallart
8. On one of many Icelandic glaciers. Or better yet inside a glacier! #langjokull
9. Inside a volcano! Yes at Þríhnjúkagígur #thrihnjukagigur
10. On the flight on your way to Iceland. #icelandair - #wowair - #easyjet - #britishairways
Share your photos with Icelandbeyond.com Once you've snapped your perfect picture, don't forget to share it with us on Facebook or Instagram. #icelandbeyond
HIGHLIGHTS OF SELFIE SPOTS